Equality & Diversity NCFE Level 2 Certificate
This qualification aims to:
- introduce the concepts of equality and diversity in a variety of environments including society, the community and the workplace
- highlight how stereotyping and labelling affect individuals
- outline the effects of prejudice and discrimination
- allow you to examine rights and responsibilities
- stress the importance of taking individual responsibility and action to help and support others
- provide a basis for further study and/or career development.
The qualification will also help to:
- raise your awareness of the issues surrounding equality and diversity
- apply this awareness through their actions in society, community and the workplace
You will study Equality & Diversity in society, the community and the workplace.
You will be assessed through your completed workbooks.
Further study and career options
You could progress to higher level qualifications in Equality & Diversity, but due to the relevance of the qualification to all sectors, you may also progress on to qualifications in other relevant areas such as:
- youth work
- community development work
- health and social care
- customer service/business subjects
- early years care and education