Modern Business & Report Writing
Whether you are communicating with colleagues, customers or suppliers, having the ability to fluently express meaning using the written word is crucial to the success and development of your business and for you. Writing requires employees at every level of the business to be able to write business correspondence with confidence and skill.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this interactive one day workshop we will explore the power of the written word in general business writing and in report writing so you develop the skills and confidence to write with absolute certainty within your day to day role and responsibilities.
During the workshop you will cover the following:
- Learn to appreciate the value of rapport and how to build rapport using the written word
- Points to consider when structuring reports
- Ideas to ensure your report has impact
- Tools for considering and incorporating the readers requirements
- Techniques to get the best out of your written communication, emails and letters
- How to understand the message you want to convey, and achieve this through using words to build rapport
- Methods to really understand the hidden messages within written communication
- Skills to resolve conflict and complaints successfully
- An understanding of how to maximise your use of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Fee includes lunch.