The Effective Administrator
The role of an administrator should never be underestimated as they preside over many daily operations of a business. The ability to organise yourself and your job is important for an administrator, this course will enable you to gain skills to do your job in a timely and efficient manner.
Delegates will learn the skills to manage their workload and increase their effectiveness; to successfully manage a diary and understand how to plan and support the organisation of meetings.
This course will help you gain and maintain the skills to be an effective administrator by discovering what could make the difference between success and failure at work by planning, organising and controlling what you do.
The course will cover:
- Identify and prioritise the biggest time-wasting activities in your day and learn how to eliminate them
- How to achieve effective diary management
- Understand how to support, organise and follow up meetings
- Handouts and tips to take back and put into practice
- Interactive training to enable the delegate to discover what will help them in different situations
- Learn what other delegates do and share knowledge and experience
Lunch is included in the course fee.