Adult Care City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma
This qualification is specifically designed for learners wanting to work in Adult Social Care in England.
This qualification is not approved for learners under 18 years of age. City & Guilds cannot accept any registrations for learners below this age group. Learners working within care services may be legally required to undergo criminal record checks prior to taking up or continuing in employment.
- Work in partnership in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
- Advanced communication skills
- Personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Equality and diversity in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Facilitate person centred assessment to support wellbeing of individuals
- Facilitate support planning to ensure positive outcomes for individuals and to support well being
- Understand personalisation in care and support services
- Health and safety in health and social care settings
- Professional practice in health and social care for adults or children and young people
- Safeguard children and young people who are present in the adult social care sector
- Develop, maintain and use records and reports
- Understand safeguarding and protection in health and social care settings.
You will be assessed through observation, reflective accounts, professional discussion, expert witness testimonies and Q&A.