Maintenance Operations CSkills Awards NVQ Level 2 Diploma
This is a 13-unit ConstructionSkills course is designed specifically for individuals working in the area of construction maintenance whose day to day activities engage them in a number of practical tasks across a range of crafts.
You should be working in the area of construction maintenance and have experience of a range of building maintenance activities.
To achieve this NVQ, you must complete the eight mandatory units, plus three optional units.
- Conforming to general workplace safety
- Conforming to efficient work practices
- Moving and handling resources
- Confirming work activities and resources for the work
- Erecting and dismantling access/working platforms
- Establishing work area protection and safety
- Providing customer service in construction
- Clearing site and handing over on completion
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Painting & Decorating
You will be assessed on-site by a portfolio of evidence and testimonials.
Further study and career options
Upon successful completion of this course, you could progress to NVQ Level 3 in a specific craft area.