Occupational Work Supervision CSkills Awards NVQ Level 3 Diploma
This is a CAA (Construction Awards Alliance) listed course, aimed at people promoted through the route of trades who wish to progress to the management of construction activities. The seven unit Construction Skills course provides a specialist work-trained matrix of skills that the candidate needs to achieve to gain the qualification.
This course is suitable for individuals that have experience of site supervision and are employed in that capacity.
To achieve this NVQ all mandatory units plus two optional units are required to enable certification.
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for the Work
- Developing and Maintaining Good Working Relationships
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work
- Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare
- Coordinating and Organising Work Operations.
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant and Equipment
- Monitoring Progress Against Work Schedules
- Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards
- Implementing Procedures to Support Team Performance
- Coordinating and Confirming the Dimensional Requirements of the Work
- Contributing to the Circulation of Information.
You will be assessed by various methods including a portfolio of evidence, testimonials, and on-site assessment.
Further study and career options
Upon successful completion of the course you could progress to Site Management NVQ Level 4. Gaining this qualification could lead to enhancement of your position and progression to CIOB Associated status.
If you are aged 19 or over you may qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan to help you pay the tuition fees for this course. Alternatively, you can pay by instalments to help make the cost of this course more affordable. Find out more about your payment options and how your loan could be written off at www.bedford.ac.uk/loans