Site Carpentry CSkills Awards Level 3 Diploma
This course provides you with the advanced skills and experience you need to carry out a range of complex techniques to industry standards, along with the additional skills required for supervisory jobs. Provides the underpinning knowledge and skills to prepare you for a career in the industry.
Site Carpentry Skills Diploma Level 2 or an equivalent level qualification.
Theoretical and Practical training in every aspect related to Site Carpentry at Level 3. some units will have been accumulated through studies at earlier levels.
- CC 1001K Know how to carry out safe working practices in construction
- CC 1001S Carry out safe working practices in construction
- CC 3002K Knowledge of information, quantities and communicating with others
- CC 3002S Information, quantities and communicating with others
- CC 3003K Knowledge of building methods and construction technology
- CC 3003S Building methods and construction technology
- CC 2008K Know how to carry out first fixing operations
- CC 2008S Carry out first fixing operations
- CC 2009K Know how to carry out second fixing
- CC 2009S Carry out second fixing
- CC 3008K Know how to erect complex structural carcassing components
- CC 3008S Erect complex structural carcassing components
- CC 3009K Know how to maintain non-structural and structural components
- CC 3009S Maintain non-structural and structural components
- CC 3030K Know how to set up and use fixed and transportable machinery
- CC 3030S Set up and use fixed and transportable machinery.
Trips to building exhibition and building sites are part of your studies. You can also take a Health & Safety test.
In course assessment, end unit tests, practical synoptic test.
Further study and career options
Progression into employment as a site carpenter, and you can study towards an NVQ Level 3. Alternatively, you can study our part-time construction related Foundation Degrees.
At interview you will be asked to complete a skills assessment.
If you are aged 19 or over you may qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan to help you pay the tuition fees for this course. Alternatively, you can pay by instalments to help make the cost of this course more affordable. Find out more about your payment options and how your loan could be written off at www.bedford.ac.uk/loans