Live chat with our Careers advisers
Available: Wednesdays 3.00pm-5.00pm
If you are unsure about your career or confused about which course to do, then our careers advisers can help you decide what the right path is for you.
They are available for live chat every Wednesday at 3.00pm-5.00pm for the expert impartial guidance you need to make choices about your education, training and work prospects. If you're not available at this time you can leave a message and they'll get back to you.
You can also visit us in person!
Come along and talk through all your options with one of our friendly careers advisers. They’re professionally qualified and offer impartial advice to help you make the right choices for your future. Our careers advisers are available throughout the year, so call 01234 291446
to make an appointment – parents can come too!
If you are unsure about your career or confused about which course to do, then our careers advisers can help you decide what the right path is for you – even before you join the College. They will also be there throughout your course if you need them, providing all the information and impartial guidance you need to make choices about your education, training and work prospects. They will also be happy to help you write your CV and complete application forms, as well as giving you support as you prepare for interviews or apply to higher education.
What other help is available?
- Open access careers information library including information about occupations, university and college prospectuses and reference books.
- Individual guidance interviews with qualified careers advisers.
- Careers information about job and training opportunities.
- Computer-aided career choice programmes and information databases available on the student intranet.
- Help with employment, Higher Education choices and applications.
Call the Student Services helpdesk on 01234 291934 for more information.